Bali Fishing Tour
This activity will bring you back to nature and unite you with the local life, which at the same time let you know about sustainable fishing.
Using a variety of methods, some of the fish species you might encounter during your sunrise or sunset in deep-sea open water fishing is included amberjack, barracuda, mahi-mahi, sailfish, Spanish mackerel, tuna, giant trevally, yellowfin trevally, and wahoo. After the fishing journey, we'll cook the fresh fish that you got with the Balinese style in the local restaurant.
- Cook your fresh fish which you catch together with Balinese style food.
- Guided fishing tour on beautiful Candi Dasa blue waters
- Get a chance to the big game fish for marlin, grouper & sailfish
- The secret techniques from expert fishing staff
Set sail with expert local fishing guides as you find with the big water current. Known for its world-class fishing, The Candi Dasa is home to big game fish such as marlin, grouper, and sailfish, among others. Let your captain charter you to local fishing spots, as well as some sacred and secretive locations.
This half-day tour is perfect for both who are in the beginning anglers as well as seasoned veterans. Nibble on some snacks and cold beverages as you wait for those clever sea creatures to bite. Return to your hotel with a fish, a full belly, and a camera full of memories.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Cook your fresh fish with Balinese style in local house village
- Fishing equipment rental
- Snacks and sandwiches
- Soft drink