Blue Lagoon Snorkeling, Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling, Virgin Beach, Lempuyang Temple
Price is USD 70 / person
Enjoy the natural beauty of East Bali that hasn't been touched by many people with stunning views of the underwater and white sand that sparkles like crystal. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Mount Agung through the Lempuyang Temple which known as the Gate of Heaven
About this activity
- Bali Activities Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Instant confirmation
- Duration is 11 hours
- Diving is approximately 2 hours
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service at 07.00-7.30 in Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, and Candidasa area
- Snorkeling in the Blue Lagoon Padang Bai and Tanjung Jepun for 2 hours
- Visit the famous Virgin Beach Karangasem
- Take photos in the royal pool garden which known as Tirta Gangga Bali
- Enjoy the background view of Mount Agung from the gate of heaven Lempuyang Temple.
Get pick-up from Bali's Best Journey driver directly in your hotel lobby and introduce himself with a big smile. Heading to Padang Bai Port will take around 1.5 hours. At the port of Padang Bai we will take a short break in the restaurant, then check your snorkeling equipment. After that, you will go to Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling by boat with 10 person capacity or more. During your snorkeling time, you can enjoy the underwater scenery with an amazing view! The boat will be waiting for you until the end of your snorkeling time.
After being satisfied to see the scenery of underwater, we go back to the restaurant to enjoy the lunch that we provide after you take a bath. The journey continues to a very secret beach called Virgin beach. Take your most beautiful photo and take a sunbathing then relax for 30 minutes under the warm sun.
In the afternoon, the journey will continue to Tirta Gangga. The name is taken from the holy river in India with the name Gangga River because the water never stops flowing.
Our journey ends at the Lempuyang Temple, where this temple is very sacred for Hindus in Bali and very famous with its ancient gates which set behind by the Mount Agung. So many people capture their moment in between the gates and they upload it on Instagram. This all is the reason why you have to take this full-day trip! An unforgettable moment awaits you.
You will arrive at the hotel around 6 PM
- Private air-conditioned car
- English & Japanese speaking guide
- All entry fees
- Boat for snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Mineral water
- Towel, Soap, shampoo
- Users of wheel chair,
- Women in period