Blue Lagoon Snorkling Lunch With Tegenungan Waterfall, Art Village And Ubud Monkey Forest
Price of USD 55 / person
We made a combination of a package tour to enjoy the beautiful underwater scenery and also the sensation of a sprinkling of water from the height of a cliff with a stunning view of the translucent wall. Next, you can learn about the lives of two different places.
About this activity
- Bali Activities Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- 8 AM pick-up service from ??Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, and Candidasa area
- Enjoy the sensation of soaking in clear seawater while learn about the sea world on the seabed with various kinds of fish and the colorful colors of coral reefs
- Swim and feel the splash of water from a height
- Ubud is the famous for its art village learning how to make wooden statues in Mas village, silver in the Celuk village and how to make batik in the Tohpati village
- Watch the wildlife of the Monkey with their natural habitat in the Ubud Monkey Forest
Bali's best journey driver will meet you with a smile and introduce himself. Then, we will bring you to Padang Bay to check snorkeling and take a break at the restaurant which we provided. After checking the last dive is complete, then we take a traditional boat about 15 minutes to the snorkeling location called Cape Japan and Blue lagoon Padang Bai, enjoy the stunning scenery under the sea with various coral reefs and fishes around us or just watching fish swim under your boat!
Finished diving we returned to the restaurant to enjoy lunch after cleaning our bodies.
Our journey continues towards the Tegenungan waterfall for about 40 minutes, here we can take a bath in the splash of water falling from a height with a beautiful and natural cliff wall view.
We will bring you also to visit several Ubud art village because Ubud is famous for its handicrafts, which is the main attraction, such as the village of Mas were making wooden sculptures, Celuk village, where silver is exported to various countries, and batik handicrafts in the Tohpati village.
The journey will continue to the natural Monkey forest in Ubud, here you can take pictures of the forest and certainly not interfere with its wildlife.
Here we can also get hundreds of years old trees that are very beautiful to capture on this journey
We will return to the hotel approximately at 6 PM
- Hotel pickup and delivery
- Private air-conditioned car with gasoline
- All tour fees
- Diving equipment
- Private car with English and Japanese speaking guides
- Bath soap
- Wheelchair users
- Women in period