Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat, Turtle Island, Lovely Beach, Uluwatu/Rock Bar, Seafood Dinner
Find some of the best beaches in Bali on a private tour, enjoy the underwater scenery using a glass-bottom boat Tanjung Benoa for snorkeling and visit turtle conservation which is famous for the turtle island locally. Relax on the Padang-Padang beach. Enjoy the sunset at Uluwatu Temple and see traditional dance performances overlooking the sea (additional)
About this activity
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking guides
- Pick up service at hotels or villas in the Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud area.
Departures from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud area at 9:00 AM
- Visit Tanjung Benoa for snorkeling using a glass-bottom boat and see the turtle conservation
- Take optional water sports activities (if you are interested)
- Watch the sunset at Uluwatu temple or Rock Bar near the Ayana Resort
- End the day with a delicious seafood barbecue dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Get your swimsuit and ride on a private vehicle to find the most beautiful beaches in Bali. Go to Nusa Dua for swimming and snorkeling using a glass-bottom boat and see the turtle in turtle conservation. Locals called it turtle island because before becoming watersports or busy areas, most turtles lay their eggs nearby so that local genes call the island as turtle island on Tanjung Benoa Beach. Here there are also all water sports activities that you can do such as diving, jet-ski, skating or renting a banana boat at your own expense.
Then, enjoy your sunny weather at Padang Padang Beach which famous because of the "Eat, Pray, Love." movie. Next, you will visit Uluwatu Temple to watch the sunset at the end of the day. Get beautiful views of Uluwatu perched high on a cliff at sunset over the beach. Watch the traditional Balinese Kecak dance performance in front of the temple.
Also before enjoying dinner, you can refresh your body in a spa close to Jimbaran bay for 2 hours and you can choose what type of spa you need on the spot.
At the end of the day, enjoy your Jimbaran dinner with a delicious seafood barbecue in a romantic restaurant in Jimbaran Bay.
- Pick-up service from hotels and villas in certain areas
- Light lunch and dinner
- Entrance ticket
- Private drivers speak English
- Private air-conditioned car
- Tickets for traditional Balinese Kecak dances
- Gratification (optional)
- Wheelchair users