Goa Gajah Temple, Gunung Kawi Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot Temple
Discover the most sacred temple in Bali, the native traditional villages, beautiful mountains with the beautiful sunrise, and buy some souvenirs in the local traditional markets also enjoy the amazing view of the Goa Gajah temple and Gunung Kawi temple. All these activities are included in our one-day tour package.
About this activity
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 12 hours
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick-up service directly to your hotel around Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud area.
- Enjoy a full day tour and discover Balinese culture with the famous temples
- Visit Goa Gajah Temple and admire old stone carvings in Bedulu Village
- Explore attractions with your personal local guide and learn more about the extraordinary Balinese culture
- Admire the Gunung Kawi temple
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset view in Tanah Lot temple
Start your full day tour by picking up with our professional guide from your hotel at 8 AM. We will bring you to the Goa Gajah temple which known as Elephant Cave Ubud. This cave is known as one of the temples that has a very high historical place in Bali. Goa Gajah Temple is a sacred location for Balinese Hindus and Buddhists during the Warmadewa Dynasty. After that, you will visit the Gunung Kawi Temple, the atmosphere around is calm with the cool air, it's very good for your place to recreation, meditation or just relaxing to unwind.
After that, visit the Tirta Empul Temple or well known as the Holy Water temple, where you can receive holy blessings for purification. You will be given a sarong to enter the temple and to receive the blessings. On your lunchtime, you can enjoy your food while looking at the rice fields and the journey is continued by visiting the Taman Ayun Temple, you will learn about how this temple was built in 1634 by the King of the Mengwi dynasty.
At the end of the tour, you will find the most photographed temple in Bali which known as Tanah Lot Temple. Located on a rocky small island that can't be accessed at high tide, this temple is usually the place where people can enjoy the most dramatic beauty of sunset in Bali. After completing this extraordinary tour and before returning to your hotel, let's enjoy the dinner around Tanah Lot Temple sunset area with the Indonesian set menu.
- All entry fees
- Sarongs for visit the temple
- Lunch and Dinner
- Pick up and return to the hotel
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users