Ubud, Kintamani, Besakih Temple And Waterfall
Price of USD 55 / person
Bali is one of the best islands in the world no. 3 according to the visitors who have come back, can not be separated from the nature of Bali Beautiful and enchanting culture and traditions of Balinese life itself which has a close relationship with Hinduism which is dominated by most Balinese residents.
About this activity
- Bali Full-Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- 8-hour pick-up service from hotels or villas in Nusadua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, and Ubud area
- Get the chance to see traditional Balinese houses and learn about the lives of Balinese people
- Visit the art village where Balinese craftsmen work in the Tohpati village, Celuk village and Mas village
- Look at one of the most beautiful terraced rice fields in Ubud
- Enjoy lunch while looking at the spectacular view of Gunung Batur and Lake Batur,
- Explore the largest temple in Bali and learn about the temple, our guide will explain it to you
- Immerse yourself in Tegenungan Waterfall which has very beautiful cliff walls
The Bali Best Journey driver will pick you up in a private vehicle while explaining your trip. Furthermore, this is a Fullday trip to visit traditional Balinese homes in the Batuan village, the Batuan village still maintains a traditional customary system so we can learn about the functions of the building and the layout of Balinese customs,
Next, we will bring you to see the art village of the fabric craftsman, namely the Tohpati village, here we can learn about Balinese people how to make use of yarn to become a sarong which is often used during religious ceremonies,
Next, we look at the art village were making jewelry from silver and gold, this village is called Celuk village, almost all the houses in this village are places where people make gold and silver crafts,
After we have finished visiting the art village we will continue to Tegalalang Village. Here you can see terraced rice fields that are so beautiful, capture your memories by taking a few photos that are assisted by Our guide and get an explanation of how to Planting the rice and irrigation systems called Subak.
Next, you will visit Kintamani for lunch, which is approximately 1 o'clock here while enjoying buffet meals. Witness the beautiful scenery of Mount Batur and also the Lake Batur of Mount Batur. It is also very famous for people who is love nature by climbing while watching the sunrise in the morning,
Capture your trip by taking a few photos as memories on social media, then the journey continues to Besakih Temple, the biggest temple in Bali which also called the mother temple in Bali.
This temple was founded in the 8th century by the priest of RSI Markandia, He came to Bali because he got the light from the place of Niki, precisely at the Temple of the Great Archipelago, and our guide will explain more about the Besakih Temple and help you to take photos as your memories.
Next, we will visit one of the beautiful waterfalls in Bali. Just bring your clothes to relaxing and enjoy the freshwater ponds below the waterfall or you can also just take a close photo down the stairs to the waterfall spot.
The trip will end at 6:00 AM which directly arrive at your hotel
- Pick up and delivery from hotels and villas in certain areas
- Private drivers English Speaking
- Private air-conditioned car
- All entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Mineral water