UNESCO: Taman Ayun Temple, Ulun Danu Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Tanah Lot Temple
Price USD 50 / person
Spend all your days by visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bali and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples. Learn more about the culture and history of Balinese people and their gods at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
About this activity
- Bali Full Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 10 hours
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service at your hotel lobby, or a pre-arranged meeting point.
- See the architecture of Taman Ayun Temple
- Enjoy the cool atmosphere of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Lunch overlooking the rice field view
- Watch a beautiful sunset from Tanah Lot Temple
Your full day will be filled with fun, the guide will bring you to the most famous UNESCO World Heritage site in Bali. The iconic Ulun Danu Temple Beratan is also ready to welcome you.
The journey starts from your hotel, then continues with a trip to the Taman Ayun temple, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 and famous for temples that resemble magnificent pagodas such as the Meru tower. Next, going to Lake Beratan and visit the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, an amazing temple built in the middle of the sea as a place to worship the goddess of prosperity known as Dewi Danu.
Next, go to one of the most popular restaurants in the area, which is located on the side of Mount Batukaru and facing Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Relax there while admiring the extraordinary beauty that was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage in 2012 for its traditional Subak irrigation system.
The tour will end, at the Tanah Lot Temple, which is famous for its exotic beach scenery. This beach is a favorite spot to see the stunning sunset at the end of the day.
- Private air-conditioned car
- Parking fee
- Bottles of mineral water
- Entry fee