Balinese House Compound, Batuan Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Kecak Fire Dance, Dinner
Explore the art village of Ubud in a half-day trip, get a beautiful place by seeing a variety of real Balinese House Compound and their cultural life. See the beautiful views of the Batuan temple with its garden. Enjoy the Tegenungan waterfall atmosphere and watch the incredible Kecak Fire Dance Ubud.
About this activity
- Bali Half Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 7 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick-up service in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, and Sanur area
- Learn about the Balinese culture and the Balinese way of life in Ubud with its traditional Balinese House Compound.
- Look at one of the village temples which is magnificent with the beauty of its temple ornaments.
- Enjoy shower water from a height of Tegenungan Waterfall by swimming around the pond.
- Watch the Kecak Fire dance with the magical dance on the great live coals.
- Enjoy dinner with a romantic atmosphere
Get a private car pick up from your lobby hotel to visit the art village in Ubud. The first stop is in the village of Tohpati to see how craftsmen make Batik which characterizes Hindu culture from the Java Island, continues to see handicrafts in Celuk village, where you will witness the way making silver jewelry and other things that make this Celuk village a place for craftsmen in the world because a lot of jewelry is made in Bali and sold overseas.
We can see the life of Balinese people from one of the traditional houses in the Batuan village, here you will learn the layout of the Balinese House Compounds, our guide will help you to explain it.
Continue to visit one of the most beautiful temples in Bali, namely Batuan Temple, which was built in the 940 Saka year, here you can take photos with Balinese nuances while learning about the history of the temple.
The trip will continue by visiting places to make Bali's coffee and some other herbal drinks. Here, you can enjoy some herbal drink samples.
After that, the journey continues to the waterfall, here you will pass the stairs to get to the spot of the waterfall, feel the splash of the waterfall from the height and see the natural ornament around the waterfall. After exploring the waterfall, you will witness the Kecak Fire dance inspired by the story of the Ramayana epic, see how marvelous the dance with the great live coals with the attraction of fire trampled on or even they put it into the mouth.
As of last, enjoy your dinner with ricefields view which will give a romantic atmosphere and you can choose your menu by yourself. The trip will end to return to your hotel around at 8.30pm.
- All entry fees with show fees
- Mineral water
- Tax and service
- Private air-conditioned car