Campuhan Ridge Walk , Tegalalang Rice Terrace And Tegenungan Waterfall
Enjoy a relaxing trip with a private guide along Campuhan Ridge Walk, which offers beautiful views of the hillside. Explore the beautiful water temple of Saraswati. Enjoy the green scenery that spoils your eyes at Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
About this activity
- Bali Half Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 7 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking
- Pick up service at 7 AM in the hotel lobby area of Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, and Ubud area
- Explore nature and admire the stunning views of Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Visit the beautiful rice terrace and explore the Rice Terrace and learn about the Subak irrigation in Bali
- Enjoy lunch while looking at the rice fields
- Get a chance to make a famous Luwak coffee
- Refresh your soul in one of the famous waterfalls
Picking up from your hotel, you will walk through Campuhan Ridge which is the most famous trip in Ubud, walking leisurely while looking at the valleys around the right and left you will feel the freshness of the morning air which will make you enjoy the most beautiful views of the hills in this region, walking leisurely on the paving path freely traveling. Our driver will meet you at the finish point to continue the journey to the rice terrace.
Along the road to the Rice terrace, you will pass and visit several interesting places. The next stop is a beautiful rice field with amazing scenery and beside you can take some photos to remember the memories that you post on Instagram as well as you can learn about the aquatic system called the Subak organization.
Lunch can be enjoyed while looking at the rice fields.
Then you will get a chance to see and try how to making Luwak coffee and taste some types of herbal drinks. Here you can also buy Luwak Coffee or Herbal drinks which ready for sale. The last trip will be towards Tegenungan waterfall, there you can swim while feeling the splash of water from a height and enjoy the beauty of cliff ornaments around the water.
Your trip will be finished at around 3 PM at the hotel.
- Transfer hotels
- Entry fee
- Mineral water, tea, and coffee