Padang Padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple, And Jimbaran Dinner
Uluwatu Temple is very famous for its beautiful cliffs that protrude into the sea and also the Kecak Fire dance which is the main attraction for you who want to visit this exotic place. Kecak dance will perform at sunset time.
About this activity
- Bali Half Day Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 8 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service in your hotel area accommodation.
Pickup time at 02.00 PM
- Admiring the scenery of Padang Padang beach which is the best surfing spot in the world and at the same time famous as the location of the Eat Pray Love film which played by Julia Robert
- Enjoy the stunning sunset in Uluwatu temple and Kecak dance
- Enjoy dinner on the side beach with a romantic atmosphere in Jimbaran dinner
Stunning places that will be visited during this tour are:
Padang Padang Beach
Padang - Padang Beach Bali is the most famous spot for surfing in Bali because of its beautiful waves and a stretch of white sand 100 meters from north to south. This surfing point is located on a white rock hill with natural views of the Indian Ocean and spectacular sunsets in the afternoon that create a romantic feel. Padang Padang Beach is a favorite surfing spot for surfers who love to explore the great and challenging waves.
Uluwatu Temple is located in Uluwatu. You will enjoy the stunning sunset Uluwatu temple while watching the Kecak Fire Dance right there. This temple is considered to be one of the most sacred heavens for Hindus on the Bali island and it's dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in its manifestation as Rudra. You can also see the Kecak Fire dance performance right there. Kecak dance is an original Balinese dance which still popular as the Balinese heritage. This show is performing by men at the sunset time.
Enjoy your dinner at Jimbaran, precisely at Jimbaran Bay on the southwest coast of Bali. Your dinner will be served with Balinese seafood on the beach, which will give you a great experience of Jimbaran dinner.
Your trip will end at 8:30 pm to return to your hotel.
- Entry fee
- Private drivers speak English
- Private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water