Bali Low Cost Package Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
No Hotel: US $110
Bali Best Journey offers special tour packages that provide a complete range of tours, sightseeing, and travel guides to visit interesting places in Bali with the value of attractive packages.
- Trip 3 days 2 nights
- Pick up at the airport to start the trip all included following the provisions in the package
- Private tour drivers such as guides who deliver and explain all activities carried out during the trip
- Free cancellation 24 hours before activities
- Get pickup at Denpasar airport by private vehicle
- See the amazing ocean view from the top of the cliff at Uluwatu Temple
- Enjoy the summer breeze of the Padang Padang beach and dinner at Jimbaran Bay with a romantic atmosphere of the sea at night
- Watch Batubulan Barong Dance performance on the Batubulan open stage
- See archaeological sites which have significant historical value in Goa Gajah
- Lunch with a stunning view of Mount Batur
- Visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace to take some natural photos
- Watch the spectacular dance well known as Kecak Dance which this dance was performed by more than 50 people
Bali schedule low-cost package 3 days 2 nights trip
Day 01. Arrive in Bali + Half Day Tour: Uluwatu Temple Padang Padang Beach - Jimbaran Seafood Dinner (D)
It’s expected that the arrival in Bali (10:00 am - 3:00 pm) our afternoon flights can be adjusted to the Itinerary.
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport / Denpasar International Airport. Our driver will pick you up and greet you at the entrance, then your trip will start to go to Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple which was built around the 17th century on the edge of a cliff as high as 70 m to see the vast ocean of India is the best place to see the view of the Temple on a cliff. Padang Padang Beach where Julia Robert took the film Eat, Pray and Love. Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner with a romantic atmosphere of the sea at night, Enjoy a selection of new seafood Barbecue dishes, including Fish | Squid | Shrimp | and Mussel and return to the hotel to check-in.
Day 02. Full-Day Tours: Barong & Kris Dance - Kintamani - Rice Terrace Kecak Fire Dance Dinner (B, L, D)
Pick Up Time: 08.00 am pick up at 8:00 in the morning in the hotel lobby then going to the Batubulan village to see the Barong dance and Kris Dance which as the welcome drama stage on the open stage Batubulan. After that, you will visit the Tohpati Village where locals make handwritten batik and you will visit also the Celuk Art Village which known as the Silver Smith center. While Batuan is part of Ubud that visits the painting studio.
The Goa Gajah Temple is somewhat misleading, lending the impression that it is a giant residence full of elephants. However, Goa Gajah is an archeological site that has a significant historical value which makes it a special place to visit. Located on the western edge of the cool village of Bedulu, which was built in the 11th century. Our guide will happy to explain this to you further.
Then the trip will continue to the Temen village to explore the natural gardens of Bali Coffee, Tea, and other spices. After a coffee break, you will visit the Kintamani Batur volcano which known as the best view over a large crater with smoky Mount Batur. Buffet lunch will be served at a local restaurant with an amazing view of the Batur volcano and its Batur lake, then you will visit Sebatu Village to know more about the holy spring temple where the spirit of self-vision. In the afternoon time, you will continue to visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace which offers the perfect photo in Bali with its dramatic view.
After you took many photos in the rice fields, you will continue to see the spectacular dance well known as the Kecak Fire Dance, this dance was performed by more than 50 people without using music and just choir-like music and taking stories from the Ramayana, at the end of dance performance you will see the spectacular fire dance of them
After watching the dance, you will enjoy the dinner with a menu that you can choose on your own at the restaurant. After dinner, we will bring you back to the hotel at around 9 PM.
Day 03. Departure: Airport Transfer (B)
Pick-up time: Adjusts to your flight's departure.
Breakfast at your hotel and enjoy the free program from us then we will bring you to the airport for your flight to your country.
- Return Airport Transfer
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a 3-star standard hotel. (Twin bed or double bedroom upon request)
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking guide/driver
- Food-based on tour schedule (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Prices above are per person in US dollars
- A minimum of 2 (two) adults are required per booking
- child; 4 - 11 years at 50% discount
- Children under 4 years are free
- The tour is private, that means there are no other participants, only you and your colleagues
- Payment can be made upon arrival and can be made in cash either US $, AUD $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies
- based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit cards can be accepted with an additional 3% surcharge for bank tax
- Special discounts for group bookings
What was brought
- Simple Clothes
- Money or credit cards for drinks and souvenirs