Bali Paradise Round Trip 2 Days 1 Night
SPECIAL PROMOTION RATE: US $ 120 / person
High Season Surcharge: USD 12 / person (July 01 - August 31 and Dec 20 - Jan 05).
We design trips for you who have only a limited time during your vacation in Bali. Keep away from the crowded atmosphere for 1 night just to explore famous places in Bali such as large temples, rural side and many more.
Tour Schedule :
First Day ItineraryBarong Dance Batubulan- Ubud - Kintamani Volcano - Lovina Beach (L, D)
You will be picked up at 08.00 in the morning from your hotel. The tour starts by visiting Batubulan village to see the Barong dance & Keris dance. Then to Tohpati village where you can see how local people make Batik weaving as well as Celuk village which is the center of gold & silver craftsmen. Then visit the Batuan Temple, one of the Trinity Temples, which is the temple of Lord Vishnu as an extraordinary of the Hindu Temple. Then to Mas village as the center of a wooden statue. Drive to Temen village to explore the cool herbal garden and taste Luwak coffee. Your lunch will be served at Kintamani while looking at Mount Batur & the quiet semi-active crater lake. Then, going to Singaraja to visit Beji temple which is an irrigation temple that is very important for the locals. The tour first day will end at Lovina Beach and check-in at one of the best beach hotels in northern Bali. Spend your time walking on the black sand beach, seeing local fishermen & sunset also spend the night in a hotel near the beach of Lovina. Hotels that will be chosen by Aditya Hotel or Rini Hotel.
Second Day ItineraryDolphin - Ulun Danu Temple - Gitgit twin waterfall - Rice Field Terrace Jatiluwih - Tanah Lot Sunset Dinner (B, L, D)
Starting at 6:00 in the morning, take a boat from the beach to see the friendly attractions of the dolphins and dance to welcome the sunrise. After attractions, go back to the hotel for breakfast. The trip will be continued by visiting the Gitgit twin waterfall and continuing by walking about 40 M to get to the location of the waterfall while looking at the natural atmosphere in the village and the chance to learn about natural herbs farm. The trip will continue to visit the best photo spot on the Wanagiri Hidden Hill.
Here we can capture memories while looking at Buyan twin lakes, riding swings facing the lake is giving truly beautiful memories on your trip. Your trip is incomplete without visiting a very well-known object on Instagram which makes Bali an icon even in Indonesia, namely Ulun Danu temple which is a special place to worship Lord Shiva and Dewi Danu by locals.
The trip will continue to see the World Heritage terrace by UNESCO 2012 which called as the famous Jatiluwih. After that, enjoy your lunch which is served by the restaurant that we provide and enjoy the beautiful view of the rice fields. After lunch, the last stop is to visit the spectacular Tanah Lot temple, standing on a rock dedicated to Dewa Baruna. The new scenery is perfect with the beautiful sunset by the Tanah Lot temple or the last Batu Bolong temple to enjoying a dinner near the Batu Bolong with an Indonesian or seafood set menu. Then return to your hotel.
- 21% government tax and service fees
- 2x Lunch, 1x Breakfast, 2x Dinner
- Fully air-conditioned private vehicles
- Dolphin boats with local guides
- Drivers Speak English - guide
- Hotel rooms are based on twin sharing with a hot and cold shower
- TV, air conditioning and swimming pool
- One bottle of mineral water
- All entry & ticket fees
- Minimum of 2 people
Terms and conditions:
- At least 2 (two) participants must take the tour
- For one additional tourist a 50% fee
- Children under 11 years are 40% discount WITH EXTRA BEDS
- Infants under 2 (two) years are free of charge
- Fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payments in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the value latest exchange.
- Payment by Credit Card requires a 3% surcharge.
- Private tours, meaning no other participants, only you and your colleagues
- Get special discounts for group bookings
Should be brought :
- Simple cloth
- Towel or you can carry all your luggage during the tour.