Bali Round Trip (3 Days - 2 Nights)
(July 01 - August 31 and Dec 20 - Jan 05).
If you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of tourist areas, let's join our Bali tour 3D2N to the east and north Bali by enjoying a different atmosphere from the tour in general, Also, enjoy a break in the hotel with a comfortable and memorable atmosphere.
About this activity
- 3 Days 2 Nights stay at different hotels
- See famous tourist attractions in East Bali, North Bali and the rural atmosphere in the interior of Bali island by trekking in the middle of rice fields and the natural atmosphere of the countryside.
- Explore the island of Bali with a 3D2N staying in a hotel with a beautiful atmosphere
- Watch the barong dance
- Learn how the locals live in the art village of Ubud.
- Get a chance to cleanse your mind by purifying yourself in the Tirta Empul temple
- Enjoy lunch while looking at the amazing of Mount Batur and Lake Batur
Day 01: Barong - Kintamani tour (L, D)
Leave your hotel for 2 nights from the hustle and bustle of the ??Kuta, Sanur or Nusa Dua area and let's see the true wonders of Bali. The first stop is in Batubulan Village to enjoy the Barong & Keris Dance Magical performances, then explore the Celuk crafting villages as a center for silver crafts, Tohpati for batik and handwoven fabric centers, Batuan for the painter artists community with their Bali House Compounds and Mas village for wooden craftsmen. The journey continues to the Tirta Empul Temple to cleanse your mind by purifying yourself as the locals believed. Then drive over the hill and stop at Temen to learn about the herbs garden and how to make various herbal drinks as well as how locals made Luwak coffee which making this coffee famous not only in Indonesia but in the world. Your Indonesian buffet lunch will be served At Kintamani so you can enjoy the dramatic view of Mount Batur and the Lake Batur.
After lunch, we will through the village with the rice terrace view upon arrival in Sidemen village and spend the night in one of the amazing Hotel views of the rice fields, relax in the hotel in a few hours while enjoying the unspoiled rural atmosphere. Then enjoy the dinner that will be served at the hotel with the authentic Balinese hospitality by their staff.
Day 02: Royal pool - Lovina (B, L, D)
- Enjoy the rural atmosphere by taking a leisurely stroll
- Guided by a local guide
- Breakfast with natural rice fields views
- Enjoy playing water in one of the King's baths in Karangasem namely Tirta Gangga
- Get lunch and relax on Amed or Tulamben beaches as well as a beautiful place to dive
- Visit one of the temples in northern Bali with different temple ornaments, namely Beji temple
Wake up early in the morning and get ready to enjoy the beautiful rice field trekking, so don't forget bring your camera for a unique photoshoot, on this trip you also have a chance to visit Traditional markets with daily life activities on the Bali Island with its uniqueness. After returning to the hotel and enjoying breakfast, the journey continues to the Hidden Hill for beautiful views of the bay. Drive to the villages, until you will arrive at the Tirta Gangga Royal Palace, take your time to stroll around the beautiful natural of the Tirta Gangga ponds. Pass the beautiful wide rice fields along the road and stop at Amed Beach resort for your lunch. If you want to snorkel on this beach, you can rent equipment from locals and enjoy the amazing underwater life with very clear sea water like crystals. Then drive along the north Bali and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Mount Agung. Stop in the Sangsit village to enter the uniqueness of Beji Sangsit Temple with their extraordinary carvings. Drive through the old town of Singaraja and arrive at The Lovina beach resort, spend the night in one of the famous hotels with its calm beach atmosphere like a lake water.
Dinner will be done inside the hotel or in a floating restaurant with a sea view.
Day 03: Dolphin Morning - Tanah Lot Sunset Tour (B, L, D)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional boat ride while watching the sunrise by seeing dolphins jumping on the high seas.
- Visit one of the largest Buda temples on the island of Bali with a replica of Borobudur temple
- Soak your body in Banjar hot spring which is very good for your healthy skin
Wake up at 6:00 and cross the sea by boat to see Dolphin dancing to the sunrise. Back at the hotel for breakfast then the tour continued to visit the largest Buddhist Temple called Brahma Vihara Arama. Next journey is go to the Banjar Hot Spring, the changing rooms and lockers available right here. Your next stop is on the Wanagiri Hidden Hill, here you can capture your memories as like you are floating on the Buyan Lake so you can take so many photos which makes your trip unforgettable.
Next will be continued by visiting the Ulun Danu temple, one of the most popular temples on Instagram. Buffet lunches will be served at local restaurants with Indonesian food. After lunch, we will continue to the rural lane and stop at one of the world heritages, Jatiluwih which the views of the rice fields are amazing. The trip will end at Tanah Lot Temple, to see the incredible sunsets and enjoy dinner which will be served at the local restaurant near the Batuan temple in Tanah lot which the set menu you can choose by yourself.
Then at the end of the trip, we will bring you back to your hotel
- 24-hour cancellation is subject to 50%
- Pick up service with a fully air-conditioned private car
- English speaking driver as the guide as well
- All entrance tickets and lodging fees
- Tickets entry for Barong and Keris Dance
- Food according to tour schedule (B: 2x Breakfast, L: Lunch 3x, D: Dinner 3x)
- Mineral water during the trip
- Free gloves when entering the temple
- Accommodation of Two Nights based on twin sharing rooms.
- Government tax
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum of 2 (two) participants
- For one additional tourist is a 50% fee
- Children under 12 years old 50% discount with extra beds
- Babies under 2 years are free
- Payment in credit card visa or MasterCard, cash IDR, USD, or other currency.