Bali Swing Bongkasa, Coffee Plantation, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, And Wanagiri Hidden Hill
This trip will bring you to the most famous sights on Instagram due to the natural beauty and pampering atmosphere with unforgettable views.
About this activity
- Bali Instagram Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- 8 o'clock pickup service at your hotel
- Explore swings with views of the Ayung river with its tropical forests and Mount Agung.
- Swing and capture your memories on the swing if your tastes are unlimited
- Enjoy lunch while relaxing with beautiful views
- Explore the Beratan lake with its Ulun Danu Temple which makes the Bali island very famous
- Capture memories in tropical forests Wanagiri against the background of Buyan Lake view
This trip is designed for you who want to capture some memories in Bali to visit the most attractive and photogenic places that we often encounter on Instagram, even as symbols of Indonesian currency. So this place is most often visited by domestic and foreign tourists.
Your first stop is the most attractive place is to enjoy a swing at the Bali Bongkasa Swing, this swing is made for the first time in Bali with an idea created by a Balinese child from Bongkasa village which making Bali more famous on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media. Many tourists capture memories on swings that have more than 10 kinds of swings available.
Here you can try to swing one by one according to your taste. Capture your memories while enjoying your lunch.
Before visiting a very famous temple, you will enjoy a coffee break on a Baturiti Coffee Plantation Bali while learning how to make this famous and phenomenal Luwak coffee. Here you can learn various kinds of herbal drinks made in this place while trying a few cups of tester which are served only for free.
The trip will continue to visit the iconic Bali island which is very famous, namely Ulun Danu Temple. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is located next to the Beratan Lake, this temple is highly sacred to Hindus because it is a place of worship for God who serves as a smelter represented by Meru / pagoda level 11 and goddess Danu as the goddess of prosperity represented by Meru / pagoda level 3. After learning and capture this iconic place, the journey will continue to the Wanagiri Hidden Hill.
This high altitude place offers a very interesting view of the tropical forest and Buyan lake. The locals provided a place to take pictures on the swing, a romantic place as like you are floating above the Buyan lake also provided in a variety of places to take pictures. The Buyan lake will be your favorite background which makes this place worth to upload on your Instagram and other social media.
The trip will end and get back to your hotel around 6 PM
- All tourist ticket costs
- Swing entrance and swing costs
- Photographers on the swing if needed