Lempuyang Heaven Gate, Tirta Gangga, Besakih Temple
Take some magical photos at the Gate of Heaven in the Lempuyang temple with clouds and beautiful Mount Agung as the background. Enjoy lunch with a panoramic view of the beautiful rice terrace then visit Besakih Temple as the largest Temple on the Bali island, which is known as the mother of many Temples in Bali.
About this activity
- Bali Instagram Tour
- Duration is about 9 hours
- Tour guides with English or Japanese language
- Pickup service at your hotel in Bali
- Easy cancellation. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Visit the Besakih temple which known as the mother of many temples in Bali
- Admire the Gate of Heaven in the sacred Lempuyang temple and take some magical photos
- Visit Tirta Gangga which the most beautiful royal water palace in Bali
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while admiring the Mount Agung
Your full day tour will include from pickup service at your hotel in Bali, you will head to the magnificent Lempuyang temple in the East of Bali. Along the road, you will pass through the beautiful and natural stretch of rice field with an amazing mountain view.
This is the reason why this temple is known as the Gate to Heaven because your eyes will spoil by the magical view of Mount Agung which is behind the Lempuyang temple.
Our guide will help you to take your cool photos and they also explain the history of the Lempuyang temple with the Balinese culture. After Lempuyang temple, we will bring you to visit Tirta Gangga which known as the royal water palace in East Bali. You can find tiered fountains with the fish ponds, there is also a beautiful garden with several God statues around it.
After visiting the water palace, you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch which facing many stunning views such as Mount Agung, the Telaga Waja river with the rice fields as well.
At the end of the day, the journey continues to the biggest temple in Bali well known as Besakih Temple. This is the largest and the most sacred Hindu temple in Bali. This temple is also known as the mother of the Balinese temple. The construction of Besakih temple has survived from the volcanic eruption in 1963. Do you want to know more about the mystical story of this temple? Let's join our fun full day tour and get more about the history by our guide!
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfer
- All entrance ticket fees