Tukad Cepung Waterfal, Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga And Coffee Plantation
This tour will take you to the most beautiful scenery. The beauty of the great mountain will spoil your eyes. the temple with a beautiful paradise gate is also ready to welcome you and make your photos on Instagram look amazing. Next, immerse yourself in the nature and culture of Bali while exploring the natural monuments and wonders of Tirta Gangga.
About this activity
- Bali Instagram Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 8 to 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick up service at your hotel lobby at 8 am, throughout all the area of Bali Island.
Except: North and West Bali
- Visit the most iconic places around the island and take some amazing photos for your Instagram
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about the Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit the Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, beautiful rice fields with Mount Agung and the Telaga Waja River view.
- At the end of the day, you will visit the Lempuyang Temple which known as the gate of heaven
Bali doesn't need to be doubted about the landscape view of their rice fields, the temples and all the endless landscapes that surprise every tourist who visits Bali.
This tour is designed for you who want to visit the most iconic and beautiful places on the Bali island. Take your best moments in your Instagram while learning about the culture and history of Bali.
Your first stop is the Tukad Cepung Waterfall, feel the splash of water and sunlight which light up from the rock slit over the waterfall that seems make us feel like we are in the inside of the cave.
After exploring Tukad Cepung, you can take a break while enjoying lunch with beautiful Mount Agung, the rice fields and the Telaga Waja River view.
After your full energy, the trip will continue to visit the Lempuyang Temple which is an iconic destination in Bali. Admire the stunning views of Mount Agung from the behind gate of Lempuyang Temple. Your guide will help you to take your cool pictures while explaining the magical history of the temple with the culture of Balinese native people.
Then, you will visit Tirta Gangga, which is known as the former royal water palace in the East of Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens and stone statues that spout the water into the ponds. At the outside of the water palace, you can see the stunning rice fields view at the Mount Agung feet.
Before return to your hotel, you will enjoy the famous Luwak Coffee and learn how locals make the coffee in coffee plantation Bali.
- Hotel transfer
- Entry fee
- Mineral water
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart disease