From Bali: Borobudur And Prambanan With Flight
Explore Yogyakarta from Bali in just one day. Relax with door-to-door transportation and discover incredible Buddhist and Hindu temples including Borobudur and Prambanan which are crowned as UNESCO world heritage and learn about the history of the ancient city.
About this activity
- Bali Java Tours
- Cancellation is charged if the ticket has been issued 50%
- Duration is One Full Day
- Instant confirmation
- Please specify your hotel in Bali, so we can arrange pick-up and transfer to Bali Airport.
- Explore Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Prambanan, the highest and most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia and also a UNESCO Heritage Site
- Explore ancient Mendut and Pawon temples
- Enjoy beautiful views of the active volcano, Mount Merapi
- Visit a nobleman's house in the Kraton Sultan Palace of Yogyakarta
The journey starts from your hotel, goes to the airport and takes a sit in a plane for a full day adventure in Yogyakarta, Central Java.
After landing, you will meet your professional guide and head to the largest and most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia which known as Prambanan Temple. Learn about the history and ninth-century temple folklore before going to Kraton Sultan Palace. Built in 1790, the Sultan Palace remained the center of a walled city with shops, markets, schools, mosques and the batik and silver coloring industry in the city.
Your next destination is the largest Buddhist temple in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which known as Borobudur Temple. As an example of classical Indonesian art and architecture, this temple consists of three monuments, which all of the monuments is represent the phase in achieving nirvana. Enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Merapi through this temple. After there, you will visit the Mendut temple and the Pawon temple, which only takes 10 minutes to travel.
You can visit all the famous temples in Java in just one full day!
Upon returning to Bali, we will bring you back to your hotel.
This is the perfect tour if you only have one day to explore all the famous place and want to see the most famous UNESCO world heritage sites in Yogyakarta area.
- The flight ticket with an air lion or Garuda airline (if the option is selected)
- Entrance ticket
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned cars
- Airport transfers (in Bali and Yogyakarta)
- Mineral water
- Parking fee