Watch the famous blue crater of Mount Ijen on a day Ijen tour from Bali. Walk through the tropical forests of East Java and get an amazing experience when you look into the volcanic crater at night.
About this activity
- Java Tour
- Free cancellation 24 hours before the activity starts
- Duration is 13 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English or Japanese speaking tour guides
- Pick-up service in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur or Ubud area at 7:00 PM
- Look at the crater of the Mount Ijen volcano and watch its famous blue fire
- Climbing through the rain forests and giant trees
- Get panoramic views of the sulfur lake and the scenery around it
- Watch the sunrise in East Java
The trip starts from pick-up directly to your hotel in Bali and then goes to the westernmost tip of Bali to take a ferry to Java from Gilimanuk Bali. Upon arrival at Ketapang port in Banyuwangi, travel will continue by vehicle to the village of Licin and drive through the giant tropical forests and trees on the slopes of Mount Ijen.
Climb to the top to look inside the crater and admire the Ijen blue fire of the volcano under the starlight. Get panoramic views of the sulfur lakes and surrounding landscapes in the sunrise. Then, return to the foot of the mountain to enjoy breakfast at a local restaurant before return to Bali.
- Transportation from Bali to Java
- Ship/Ferry Fees
- Entry fee
- Trekking guide
- Local breakfast
- Lunch and dinner